Saturday, August 20, 2005

“Joy to the World”

One day a teacher of A Course In Miracles showed up in front of me and said something that no-one had ever said before:

I have just come to tell you that you’re not from here, you never were and it’s time to go home”….

That was it…it was my call to awaken and I answered it. I was shown the door and I stepped through it. I remember when that happened I had a vision of a bird in a cage. It was perched at the open door tempted to look back and call to all the other birds in the cage to come. I knew what I had to do. I saw in that instant like a camera frame by frame capturing the bird in flight as it left the cage, that there was only ONE. Each frame represented everyONE in the Sonship. I saw when it was done by one it WAS done by all. My part could only be to join that MIND and all would follow. My cry for help had been answered.

Salvation is my only function here.
God still is Love, and this is not His Will.

Your Father loves you. All the world of pain is not His Will. Forgive yourself the thought He wanted this for you. Then let the Thought with which He has replaced all your mistakes enter the darkened places of your mind that thought the thoughts that never were His Will. This part belongs to God, as does the rest. It does not think its solitary thoughts, and make them real by hiding them from Him. Let in the light, and you will look upon no obstacle to what He wills for you. Open your secrets to His kindly light, and see how bright this light still shines in you. Practice His Thought today, and let His light seek out and lighten up all darkened spots, and shine through them to join them to the rest. It is God's Will your mind be one with His.

It is God's Will that He has but one Son. It is God's Will that His one Son is you.

A Course In Miracles ~ Lesson 99

God's Will for me is perfect happiness ~ as I give this message away I hear it for myself and I remember for everyone. I am only EVER teaching myself. This is the end of time and as we shine on each other we remember the moment that we all sprang into heaven. This experience is contagious. I HAVE to give this away. A Course In Miracles worked, as the blocks to love's awareness are removed, the clouds are gone I can no more stop the sun from shining. The Course was given to me to GIVE. Thank you Jesus.

Many of you share my gratitude for the
Master Teacher. The Master is a flame and I the moth am drawn directly into that flame where I disappear. Here I am free of the little self I once believed I was. Here I am free of guilt and free to accept and experience God's Judgment of me instead of my own.

"You are still My holy Son, forever innocent, forever loving and forever loved, as limitless as your Creator, and completely changeless and forever pure. Therefore awaken and return to Me. I am your Father and you are My Son."

I am certain that there is nothing that cannot be healed at this altar within my mind. In that experience Jesus stands with me and all my brothers, as we are joyfully remembering Him. It's a miracle!

The extension of that light is the vision of The Miracle Times. It is an opportunity to GIVE. Thanks to all of you who have shared your light by expressing your own personal experiences. You have given me something beautiful to extend through his vehicle. Nothing gives me more joy than receiving YOUR light and finding a creative way to shine WITH you. I love you.
Please join us in extending the joy of our awakening to everyone. Together we can offer to the world the holy instant of pure love wherein earth disappeared into the heart of God. The Miracle Times is here for us to experience and share.
In loving gratitude,
Sooz

A Course In Miracles Unleashed



Presented by Teachers of A Course In Miracles from Endeavor Academy.

Music List