Friday, August 26, 2005

The Journey That Never Was



I just received a copy of by co-author DavidPaul. I haven't been able to read many books since I got A Course In Miracles. I will often pick up a book that is ACIM related knowing that a bridge to ACIM can be of value. More often I feel a compromise or the dryness of pure concepts with no real experience. This book felt different from the start. It has a simplicity and a purity that represents the bridge to truth that the Holy Spirit IS. I have only read the first few chapters but wanted to share this paragraph about Jesus.

"I came with but one simple Gospel, and, unto anyone who would listen, I would look into their eyes and say but one thing: 'you are already the one you seek. And that which you would strive to be forgiven for has already been forgiven. And the past that has weighed you down already has been destroyed by the Light of perfect Love that this world cannot comprehend.'".

I could literally FEEL Jesus looking at me while I listened to these words.
Back to the book....more coming on www.themiracletimes.com

A Course In Miracles Unleashed



Presented by Teachers of A Course In Miracles from Endeavor Academy.

Music List