Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Inspired by Marianne Williamson on Oprah and Friends - XM Radio 156

Happy New Year!
It's only Day One of 2008 and I just wrote to my friend Lisa Natoli and said WE DID THAT MUCH IN JUST ONE DAY!!!

About 48 hours ago I invited Lisa Natoli to start her own radio show teaching A Course In Miracles Daily Lesson on The Daily Miracles Show (on our ACIM radio station). She said YES...and our first show was launched today - January 1st. You are invited one and ALL to come and draw your circle!!

The seed for the show was planted a few months ago when I first heard that Marianne Williamson was going to teach the daily lesson on Oprah & Friends (xm radio). I was thrilled to hear that Marianne was teaching the lessons and I knew that it would open the door for so many to learn about A Course In Miracles. Within a few hours I found myself online reading the daily lesson on my own talkshow. Anyone can do it. Everyone can do it. My thought was the more the merrier. The more of us that that get behind a single idea...an idea as glorious as Jesus plan for the atonement. It's the biggest MIRACLE the world will every know of and KNOW ONE REALLY KNOWS OF IT YET! Who is it up to...it's up to me. Not Marianne Williamson, not any Teacher. ME! No-one hears this message until I do.

So The Daily Miracles Show was born. Our own A Course In Miracles Radio. I thank Lisa for her passion and her commitment to jump into this assignment with me. I thank my beloved TMT partner Sue Bell for making the Daily Lesson available to everyone. When I think of Lisa or Sue I am reminded of a quote: "The people in this world who don't believe a job can be done should step out of the way of those who are doing it". LOL!!! I am laughing because we are just the hands and feet. When an assignment is given it is by grace and as Lisa expressed to day ACTION! This world is badly in need of miracles. This world is badly in need of miracle workers. It's time to rise to the challenge.

Or as Jesus would say...So will the year begin in joy and freedom. There is much to do, and we have been long delayed. Accept the holy instant as this year is born, and take your place, so long left unfulfilled, in the Great Awakening.

I believe that 2008 will be remembered as the year the world discovered A Course In Miracles.

I feel like January 1st 2008 was the day I was born.
Thank you Marianne

A Course In Miracles Unleashed



Presented by Teachers of A Course In Miracles from Endeavor Academy.

Music List